Sunday, June 10, 2012

Rona Babb


 I had such an amazing Familia leader this semester.
 She spoke so much truth into my life and helped me discern God's direction.
 She challenged me to fully trust in the Lord and pursue his kingdom above all else.
Each break through that I experienced was mind boggling.
Her patience, love and time helped me conquer so many giants.

I am a woman living in freedom.
- I no longer look at my past in disgust, shame, guilt or with the feeling of inadequacy.
- I no longer find my worth in guys.
- I no longer struggle with confidence.

Now, 
           -   I use my past to minister to others
            -  My personality has some gangster flavor
           -    I am living a life based on faith not fear
            -  I am filled with an overflowing amount of joy
             - I can be crazy myself
              - My identity has been completely altered.


God orchestrated for me to come to Korea last minute because he wanted to show me his heart . He wanted me to encounter him like I never had before.  I prayed so long to be challenged by God and not only did he challenge me, but completely shifted my life into a new level of intimacy with him. 
God has been so so good to me this semester!
           


No comments:

Post a Comment