Sunday, June 10, 2012

My birthday

It has been a while since I have posted.
So much has happened and I have so much to share...

For my 22nd birthday, my mom and Veech came to visit me in Seoul.
 It was such a great opportunity to show them where I was staying, who I hanging out with, and a glimpse of the revelations I had been experiencing.

We ate Korean, Indian and Chinese food.

On Sunday, they got to attend the church I had been  attending. We met a guy from UNC who knew Veech's daughter. What a small world!!


 We went to Nansam Tower. It was really foggy, but interesting to look at the popular tourist site.  My mom and Veech decided that they had to take a Korean photo. They are so funny! It was such a delight to have them here in Korea with me.  We had some great conversations. The more time I spend with the Veech the more excitement and joy I have that he will be joining our family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment