Thursday, February 16, 2012

I am yours and I am ready to go where you take me, Lord.

Packing has begun. 
   I weighed my luggage and it weighed only 46.6 lbs. What a relief!
 I have really enjoyed spending time with my mom and preparing for Korea.
This past weekend I got to spend time with  my brother, sister-in-law and my nephew. 
It was great seeing them and playing at the Children's Museum. 
  I also spent a few days in Greensboro visiting friends once more before leaving.
My family and friends have provided me with comfort and encouragement. 
 I am excited for my adventure to Korea.
 I am ready to meet new people and dive into the language.
 I registered for classes and was able to get in all of the ones that I needed. 

 I travel to Charlotte on Saturday to spend the night there before my flight. 
I leave at 7 am on Sunday from Charlotte to Chicago. 
 There, two other students from my school will be meeting me. 
 And together we will be making our way to  Korea.

 God has giving me an amazing opportunity to return to my home country. 
He is going to teach me so much and I cannot wait to grow. 
  Please pray for safe travels to Korea and adjustment to the time difference. 
 Also, pray for good health. 
Thank you for all of you praying and thinking about me as I embark on this adventure. 


No comments:

Post a Comment