Friday, March 29, 2013

Leave it at the cross

.... in me you may have peace. In the world, you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world. -- John 16:33


 As, I reflect on this Good Friday, I continue to be reminded that I cannot do things on my own. The more I try to tackle my to do list the longer it seems to get.  I am not perfect nor can I ever measure up or become something I am not. I need to start allowing God to work in my day and open doors for opportunities to be his servant. This verse reminded me that if I allow the world to dictate my day I am not at peace. When I ask for God's direction, I'm no longer doing it on my own strength and I see more of him at work around me. 

God, our King, always has a plan that we can never fully comprehend.
 When you get overwhelmed with questions or doubts--- Remember his Sacrifice for us.

God sent his one and only son to walk earth and face the things that we face each day.
He knows what we are facing, what we've been through and what is to come.

Jesus broke all barriers down for us to have an intimate relationship with our King, God.
He gives us the opportunity for FREEDOM and HOPE.

When you think about Easter think about these things:

Do you have hope? If so, is it constant?--- Accepting Christ as your Savior will provide you with hope in  all circumstances.

Are you living with tremendous guilt and shame?--- Know that the Lord loves you right where you are and will meet you there with steadfast love (Psalm 63). He also will remove the shame and guilt as long as you surrender it to him.  He will replace the weight with a warm embrace.

God wants to capture your heart,
what are you waiting for?
Hes patiently waiting because he knows how stubborn you are or
 how much weight there is weighing you down.
Don't allow your weights to make your decisions anymore.





No comments:

Post a Comment